Have you attempted to start and given up because of … how difficult the game is, … how complex the rules are, … how unwelcoming clubs and existing players are to beginners? Well, Glenbervie Golf Club has the programme for you! A programme that will introduce the game of golf in a way that will ensure engagement and enjoyment – and at the end of the day, for the large majority of golfers, that is what the game is all about!
The programme will be centred around weekly group coaching sessions and access to the Academy Holes and practice facilities and will quickly give participants the necessary skills and confidence to be able to play on a golf course on their own or with fellow learners. The programme will run from around the start of May until the end of October.
What's different about this programme is its emphasis on the social and fun elements of learning golf, amongst a small group, the programme begins at the end of May/Early June
The cost of the programme is £550 for the full year, with payment options available. Included within this cost are:
· A minimum of 24 weekly coaching sessions in a group format, held on Saturday early afternoon
· Restricted access to the Championship Course
· Loan equipment (if you do not have your own);
· Full access to the Glenbervie academy practice holes (when available), short game and range facility
· Glenbervie clubhouse membership
· 300 driving range balls
· An opportunity to gain a handicap
· An introduction to competition play through fun events
For anyone interested, full information can be provided by contacting any of the Professional staff or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org