Have you attempted to start and given up because of … how difficult the game is, … how complex the rules are, … how unwelcoming clubs and existing players are to beginners? Well, Glenbervie Golf Club has the programme for you! A programme that will introduce the game of golf in a way that will ensure engagement and enjoyment – and at the end of the day, for the large majority of golfers, that is what the game is all about!
The programme will be centred around weekly group coaching sessions and access to the Academy Holes and practice facilities and will quickly give participants the necessary skills and confidence to be able to play on a golf course on their own or with fellow learners. The programme will run from around the start of May until the end of October.
What's different about this programme is its emphasis on the social and fun elements of learning golf, amongst a small group, the programme begins at the end of May/Early June
What is the cost of Coach, Play and Enjoy?
The cost of the programme is £600, with 2 payment options available. Included within this cost are:
• A minimum of 24 weekly coaching sessions in a group format. Classes are held on Saturday's. (value approx £360);
• Restricted access to the Championship Course, (after 4pm Sunday - Thursday, approx. value approx. £400);
• Loan equipment for the coaching sessions (if you do not have your own);
• Full access to the Glenbervie academy practice holes (when available), short game and range facility for the programme duration;
• Glenbervie clubhouse membership for the programme duration (value £70);
• 300 driving range balls (value £15);
• An opportunity to gain a handicap. Ideal preparation for the transition to full club membership;
• An introduction to competition play through fun events.
Want to find out more or apply?
If you would like to find out more about the “Coach, Play and Enjoy …” programme, or wish to take part, please make contact with the club professional staff via,
email@example.com or by telephoning 01324 562605, and selecting option 1.
In summary, this programme offers a fantastic way to experience the fun and social elements of learning, and playing, golf.
Go ahead, give it a try, the game might well surprise you!